Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Woman

Woman i can hardly express, my mixed emotion at my thongthlessness, after all im forever in your debt, and woman I will try express my ineer feelings and thankfullness, for showing me the meaning of succsess

Woman I know you understand the little child inside the man, please remember my life is in your hands, and woman hold me close to your heart, however, distant don´t keep us part, After all it is written in the stars
Woman please let me explain i never mean to cause you sorrow or pain, so let me tell you again and again and again, i love you yeah yeah now and forever I LOVE YOU yeah yeah

Esta cancion la hizo John Lennon, muy buena cancion por cierto, se la dedico de una u otra manera a todas las mujeres que estan en mi vida y porke no a todas las que estuvieron.
Hoy dia internacional de la mujer solo quiero decirles

I LOVE U NOW AND FOREVER: Mama, Daniela, Karen, Tias, primas, Perlita, todas mis amigas y todas las mujeres que estan en mi vida.

FELICIDADES